Importance of cell division
cell division - cell division is the process by which a parent cell decides in two or more daughter cell.
- The ability to grow and reproduce are two fundamental qualities of life.
- During cell division, one cell becomes two new cells.
- All cell division is preceded by DNA replication.
- Unicellular organism divides and forms duplicate off spring.
- produce progeny from some multi cellular organisms (plant that grow from cuttings).
- Sexually reproducing organisms develop from a single cell.
- cell renewal and repair.