cell division is a biochemical process in which a parent cell divides into two daughter cells.
Importance of cell division
- Healing and tissue repair- Healing cuts, broken bones, replacing dead cells
- Growth - cell division allows an organism to grow bigger
- Reproduction of organisms
- It is important because it distributes the identical genetical material to daughter cell.
- without cell division death will quickly ensure.
- The cell division growth occur through an increase in volume and enlargement of the outer membrane.