The importance of cell division for a living cell.
Cell division is important becouse all living things are made up of cells.
- It is also important becouse it goes as far as broken tissue to growth and development.
- In unicellular organism, cell division reproduce an entire organism. Ex. Amoeba.
- Cell division can produce the progeny from some multicellular organisms such as those plants which grow from cutting.
- Cell division also enables sexually reproducing organisms to develop from a single cell, the fertilizer egg or zygote.
- Cell division involves in repairing of cells ex. Bone marrow makes the new blood cells.
- It is important because it distributes the identical genetical material to daughter cell.
- With the cell division growth occur through an increase in volume and enlargement of the outer membrane.
- Without cell division death will quickly ensure.