Why is cell divison important ?
Cell division is important because all living things are made up of cells .It is also important because it goes as far as broken tissue to growth and development.
* In uncellular organism , cell division reproduce an entire organism.
Eg : amoeba
* cell division can produce the progeny from some multicellular organisms such as those plants which grow from cutting.
*cell division also enables sexually reproducing organisms to develop from a single cell , the fertilized egg or zygote.
* cell division involves in repairing of cells
Eg : bone marrow makes the new blood cells.
* It is important because it distributes the identical genetical material to daughter cell.
*with the cell division growth occur through an increase in volume and enlargement of the outer membrane.
* without cell division death will quickly ensure.