01) Cell division is the process by which a parent cell divided into two or more daughter cell.
02) Cell division can produce the progeny from same multicellular organism.
03) Cell division also enables sexaully repreproducing organisms to developed from a single cell.
04) Cell division involves in repairing of cells.
05) It is important because it the genetically cell.
06) Which the cell division growth occur through and enlargement of the outer membrane.
07) Without cell division dath will quickly ensure.