Cell division is a basic process in all living organisms involving separation of the genetic material into the two daughter cells.
Important for living cell
- even after growth stops the body still needs cell division.
- it goes as far as broken tissue to growth and development.
- cell division involves in repairing of cells
- with the cell division growth occur through an increase in volume and enlargement of the outer membrane.
- with out cell division death will quickly ensure
- cell division also enables sexually reproducing organisms to develop from a single cell the fertilized egg
- cell division can produce the progeny from some multicellular organisms such as those plants which grow from cutting..