Importance of cell division
01. In unicellular organism, cell division reproduce an entire organism. Eg:- amoeba.
02. Cell division can produce the progeny from some multi-cellular organism such as those plants which grow from cutting.
03. cell division also enables sexually reproducing organisms to develop from a single cell, the fertilized egg or zygote.
04. cell division involves in repairing of cells. Eg:- Bone marrow makes the blood cells.
05. It is important because it distributes the identical genetically material to daughter cell.
06. With the cell division growth occur through an increase in volume ans enlargement of the outer membrane.
07. Without cell division death will quickly ensure.