Although this is a critical time period, we can continue your studies through LMS. Therefore, you are able to do some online activities and practical based activities. These are the instructions for your further studies and evaluations under AT1101.
For online activities:
1) You will have allocated time period to follow the lesson content (Presentations, videos, extra readings) for each section under At1101. Then it will be evaluated by a quiz or any other activity.
2) When it is a quiz, you have a maximum of 03 attempts for each. The highest mark will be accounted to continuous evaluation. The activity will be closed after the given time.
Time Duration: 28/03/2020 to 04/04/2020
Lesson Content: Land Preparation, Seed Physiology, Plant Propagation
After follow the lessons you have to do the quizes related to each.
Time Duration : 04/04/2020 - 11/04/2020
Lesson Content : Crop Growth and Development, Plant Training and Pruning
Although this is a critical period, we can continue your studies through LMS. Therefore, you are able to do some online activities and practical based activities. These are the instructions for your further studies and evaluations under AT1101.
Practical based activity:
* Make a cutting propagator using suitable cuttings
* Maintain it using proper techniques
* Observe it properly and keep the records ( survival rate)
* Send some photos and its progress, issues faced during that period to the discussion forum under AT1101 . You can start a discussion through that. This is a kind of challenge for you.
Starting Date: 28th March 2020
(These are compulsory for all students and we are clearly monitor your attending for these activities. You will have enough time to attend your studies. After two weeks, next activities will be uploaded.)
If you have any clarification you can contact us.
Prof. Subasinghe - 071 8116253
Nelka Sriwarnasinghe - 077 8175176, email@example.com