Site announcements

News for the full time students of 1st year (11th Batch) and 2nd year (10th Batch)

News for the full time students of 1st year (11th Batch) and 2nd year (10th Batch)

by Mr Buddhika Siriwardena -
Number of replies: 0

As per the guidance from the UGC we have to continue the academic programs at UCIARS. Hence my subjects (AT1105 - 1st year, and AT2106 - 2nd year students) will continue for the full time students at UCIARS in following time periods. All the students should be able to participate in given instructions. I will inform you in advance the areas you have to follow and the dates mention in the below you have to participate for the activities. All the students should have to be online in mention time periods. Also You all should frequently visit the site and follow the recent news in your subjects. Marks will be given under the component of continuous marks. 

For a example; I will provide the information of the activities for the full time students of 11th batch under the course of AT 1105. Also the full time students of 10th batch under the course of AT 2106.

Full time students;

1st year (11th Batch) - Monday 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm and Wednesday 9.00 am to 11.00 am.

2nd year (10th Batch) - Tuesday 11.00 am to 1.00 pm.

If you have anything to ask do not hesitate to contact me; 0711210838 (B. P. Siriwardena, Course Coordinator, UCIARS)

(Edited by Mr Ruwan chamara - original submission Tuesday, 24 March 2020, 11:18 AM)