Cell division -cell division is the process by which a parent cell decides in two or more daughter cell.
Importance of cell division for a living cell
- Cell division also enables sexually reproducing organism to develop from a single cell,the fertilizes egg or zygote.
- Cell division involves in repairing of cells.E.g bone marrow makes the new blood cell.
- Cell division can produce the progeny from some multi cellular organisms.
- Without cell division death will quickly ensure.
- With the cell division growth occur through and increase in volume and enlargement of the outer membrane.
- Meiosis provides a part to remain the chromosomal number constant generation.
- Genetic variation occurs through meiosis.
- Mutation is also present in sexually reproduced cell.
- Everyday billions of red blood cells wear out and replaced.
- Unicellular organisms divides and forms duplicate offspring.
- Healing and regeneration.
- It distributes the identically material to daughter cell.